Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi: delectable dinner or healthy horror? | The Tylt

Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi: delectable dinner or healthy horror?

Trader Joe's is known for competitive prices and innovative products, but a number of Trader Joe's items are prone to stirring up controversy among customers. One such product is the cauliflower gnocchi. TJ's loves a healthy alternative, and some customers live and die by this delectable low-carb dish. Others argue the TJ's brand of cauliflower gnocchi is nothing short of cardboard and is an embarrassment to other healthy Trader Joe's products. What do you think?

FINAL RESULTS
Culture
Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi: delectable dinner or healthy horror?
#LoveTJsGnocchi
A festive crown for the winner
#HateTJsGnocchi
Dataviz
Real-time Voting
Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi: delectable dinner or healthy horror?
#LoveTJsGnocchi
#HateTJsGnocchi
#LoveTJsGnocchi

The level of commitment to Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi goes beyond any other grocery item on the market. People swear by this low-carb, low-calorie alternative. And how could you not? Trader Joe's can be trusted to take your favorite products to the next level, and this time, the chain not only gives customers delicious gnocchi, but gnocchi you don't have to feel guilty about. There's a reason TJ's is always sold out!

#LoveTJsGnocchi

From gnocchi pomodoro to shrimp scampi, TJ's cauliflower gnocchi inspires creativity in all customers.

#HateTJsGnocchi

Not everyone is on board with the potato-less pillows. Some customers feel bamboozled by the hype, saying the cauliflower gnocchi might as well be Play-doh. 

#HateTJsGnocchi

According to Pure Wow, TJ's cauliflower gnocchi has "no wheat, sugar, dairy or eggs," and according to Good Housekeeping, contains only 75 percent cauliflower. The other ingredients lurking in that mysterious 25 percent are not doing the dish any favors. One customer was so turned off by the gnocchi that she called Trader Joe's attempt a "form of portion control." Ouch. 

FINAL RESULTS
Culture
Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi: delectable dinner or healthy horror?
#LoveTJsGnocchi
A festive crown for the winner
#HateTJsGnocchi